2. SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
3. TYPES OF SENSITIVE DATA WE COLLECT
The term "Sensitive Personal Data or Information" in this Policy refers to personal information which does and/or is capable of identifying you as an individual. The types of Sensitive Personal Data or Information that we may collect consist of following personal information relating to you:
- Name, gender, home address, telephone number, date of birth, marital status, email address, emergency contacts or other contact information (including the gender, age, nationality and passport information of any relatives and beneficiaries);
- financial information such as bank account/credit card/debit card or other payment instrument details; taxpayer identification number;
- voicemails, e-mails, password, correspondence and communications;
- About the pages You visit/access, the links you click on our Website, the number of times you access the page, items bought by You, loyalty points, pre-nomination, notification, Opinions of features on our Website.
- information required to comply with laws, statutory obligations, the requests and directions of law enforcement authorities or court orders;
- acknowledgements regarding Raja Spiritual Super Market Private Limited policies, including ethics and/or conflicts of interest policies and computer and other corporate resource usage policies;
4. YOUR CONSENT
We will obtain your permission in writing through email before collecting Your Sensitive Personal Data or Information with respect to the purpose of usage of such data or information. If you give Your Consent, it means you have done so freely and voluntarily and agree to this Policy. You always have the right to refuse or withdraw Your Consent for the Sensitive Personal Data or Information sought to be collected or withdraw Your Consent given earlier to us. We will always respect such a refusal or withdrawal, but it might mean that we are unable to perform all services, arrangements or contracts with you and will have the option to discontinue the same. We will inform you of these inabilities, if they occur. However, we reserve the right to retain such Sensitive Personal Data or Information as may be necessary for providing our pending services to you and in accordance with this Policy.
We will while collecting Sensitive Personal Data or Information directly from you take such reasonable steps to ensure that you are aware of the -
- fact that the Sensitive Personal Data or Information is being collected;
- purpose for which the Sensitive Personal Data or Information is being collected;
- intended recipients of the Sensitive Personal Data or Information; and
- Name and address of the agency that is collecting the Sensitive Personal Data or Information and retaining the same. We respect Your privacy rights, therefore, Raja Spiritual Super Market Private Limited will observe the following guidelines when collecting, receiving, possessing, using, processing, recording, storing, transferring, dealing, handling, and disclosing:
- Sensitive Personal Data or Information will be collected, received, possessed, used, processed, recorded, stored, transferred, dealt, handled and disclosed in compliance with the local laws/regulations in the territory where those activities occur including IT Act;
- Sensitive Personal Data or Information will be collected for specified, legal and legitimate purposes and shall be used for the purpose for which it has been collected;
- Sensitive Personal Data or Information will be relevant/necessary to/for the purposes for which it is collected and used;
- Sensitive Personal Data or Information will be current and accurate with reasonable steps taken to rectify or delete inaccurate Sensitive Personal Data or Information;
- Sensitive Personal Data or Information will be kept only as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and processed; and
- Appropriate measures will be taken to prevent unauthorized access or use, unlawful processing, and unauthorized or accidental loss, destruction, or damage to such Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
5. PURPOSES FOR COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- our business processes, operations and management including but not limited to performance of the business, operation of the services, entering into or performing any contract, maintaining quality of the services, providing support to the products or services You have obtained from us, managing company assets;
- processing Your order, corresponding with You, fulfilling Your transaction requests and delivering the programs, products, information, and services requested by You or other services related inquiries;
- managing Client Contacts profiles including but not limited to the business relationship between the Clients and Client Contacts, administering and developing our business relationship with You, providing You with information, products or services that You request from us or which We feel may interest You, record keeping and other general administrative and services related processes;
- complying with applicable legal requirements including but not limited to governmental reporting, etc and fulfilling statutory/legal obligations as a service provider under applicable laws, adhering to judicial or administrative orders, compliance with laws;
- contacting You via surveys to conduct research about Your opinion, direct marketing and promotional purposes;
- operating Website, improving the content of our Website to offer You better products and/or services and to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for You; and
6. DISCLOSURES OF INFORMATION
We will disclose or transfer Your Sensitive Personal Data or Information in accordance with this Policy and all applicable legal requirements. Your Sensitive Personal Data or Information will be disclosed or transferred, as may be required from time to time, as follows:
- For Business Purposes: To the appropriate employees/staff/persons in our offices, our affiliates and associate companies;
- For Legal Requirement: to any court of law and/or government agencies/entity as may be required under law and/or statutory authority, Reserve Bank of India and Credit Information Bureau India Ltd ("CIBIL") or in response to a legal process, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences and/or to any third party by an order under the applicable law or if We determine it is necessary or desirable to comply with any applicable law regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request or to protect or defend our rights or property including compliance with accounting and tax rules and regulations or to investigate detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, security or technical issues or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person.
7. SECURITY PRACTICES
We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the IT Act to ensure the protection and preservation of Your privacy, therefore We take appropriate security measures to protect Your Sensitive Personal Data or Information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction..
We are aware of the importance of timely destruction of Sensitive Personal Data or Information. We ensure that Your Sensitive Personal Data or Information is not stored/retained for a longer period than necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, used or processed or as provided in our contracts except when there is a legal obligation to do so under any law...
In case of any discrepancies or grievances with regard to the processing of Your Sensitive Personal Data or Information, please contact Mr.C.Rajavel at+919443195720.All commercially reasonable efforts will be taken to address the same within one (1) month of receipt of same.
All employees/staff of Raja Spiritual Super Market Private Limited and others, who have access to Sensitive Personal Data or Information are required to comply with this Policy.
8. MODIFICATIONS TO THE POLICY
Raja Spiritual Super Market Private Limited reserves the right to update, change or modify this Policy, from time to time, without prior notification. The policy shall come into effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
We will post all changes to the Policy on relevant internal and external websites. If any of the terms or definitions used in this Policy are ambiguous, the definitions established under the IT Act shall apply.