This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
www.rssonline.in ("Website") is owned and operated by Raja spiritual Super Market Private Ltd. a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 vide CIN-U74990TN2010PTC077511, having its registered office at 443, GANDHI ROAD, THERADI, KANCHIPURAM – 631501, TAMILNADU, INDIA, hereinafter referred to as "Company".All kinds of correspondence should be addressed to the address as given above.
Use of this Website is regulated by Terms & Conditions provided herein. Your visit, dealing, transacting and/or otherwise using this Website shall be treated as you run conditional acceptance of these Terms & Conditions in entirety. There is an option given during the course of every transaction to enable the User to express his/ her acceptance or rejection of these Terms & Conditions. Please exercise the said option during the course of any transaction after going through these Terms & Conditions, as your acceptance by clicking on "I Agree" shall be deemed that you have accepted these Terms & Conditions fully and you have gone through and understood these Terms & Conditions completely and these Terms & Conditions shall be treated as legally binding and enforceable agreement between the Company and you. If you do not agree with any of these Terms & Conditions or all of these Terms & Conditions, then you should stop dealing with and/or initiate and do any transaction on this Website.
The information, products and services including but not limited to communications tools, forums, shopping services, search services, offered on this Website or through other mediums, whether now known or hereafter developed, is solely for the User's information and subject to the User's acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice. User's use of the Website and/ or services is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout the Website. The Company, its affiliate companies, associate companies, subsidiaries, consultants, contractors, advisors, accountants, agents, partners and/ or suppliers assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly and/or indirectly to any action and/or inaction that the User take based on the information, services, Products (as defined hereinafter) and other materials offered on this Website. While the Company strives to keep the information relating to the various Products offered on this Website accurate, complete and up-to-date, the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, associate companies, accountants, advisors, agents, consultants, contractors, partners and suppliers cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage and/or loss related to, the accuracy, completeness or timelines of the information. The Company may change, suspend and/or discontinue the Product(s) at any time, including the availability of any feature, database and content on the Website. The Company may also impose limits on certain features and services and/or restrict User's access to parts and/or all of the services without notice and/or liability to the Users In this Agreement (as defined hereinafter), 'Company' and 'User' have been collectively referred to as "Parties" and individually as "Party".
s The words and phrases used in these terms are defined as under unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof:A. "Agreement" shall mean agreement between the Company and User with terms and conditions as provided herein.
B. "Company" shall mean “Raja Spiritual Super Market Private Ltd.
C. "Product(s)" shall mean any goods or service offered for sale on the Website for consideration.
D. "User" / "Users" shall mean any person/persons and/or legal entity(ies) who visits, uses, deals with and/or transact atwww.rssonline.in, in any way.
E. Website shall mean www.rssonline.in, a website owned and operated by the Company for facilitating online transactions.
Any person who is above eighteen (18) years of age, competent to enter into valid contract shall be eligible to visit, use, deal and/or transact at the Website. User agrees to be financially responsible for all of User's use of the services and access of the Website (as well as for use of User's account by others, including without limitation minors living with User). User warrants that all information supplied by User in using the services and accessing the Website, including without limitation User's name, email address, street address, telephone number, mobile number, credit / debit card and/ or any other payment instrument number and other payment details is correct and accurate. Failure to provide accurate information may subject the User to civil and criminal penalties. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Website is revoked in such jurisdictions.
III. Amendment of Terms
The Company is entitled, at its sole discretion or as may be required by law, to amend these Terms & Conditions anytime without any prior intimation to anybody. User shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications/amendments from time to time and shall be bound to this Agreement as amended by the Company from time to time. Use of the services by User following such notification constitutes User's acceptance of the Terms and conditions of the Agreement as modified
IV. Website Content
The Website and its contents shall only be used in accordance with the terms of the Agreement. User acknowledges that the Company may or may not pre-screen Content, but that the Company and/ or its designees reserves the right (but not the obligation) to pre-screen, refuse or remove any Content and/ or Products from the Website at any time, for any reason. The Company neither warrants nor represents that use of Products by User will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Company. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
V. Registration Data
User shall be entitled to use the Website for any online shopping transaction after getting him/her registered on the Website after furnishing all relevant information relating to User as sought on the Website. User shall be solely responsible for the confidentiality of its User Id and Password. User shall be solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of all such details/information given by User during registration. The Company shall be entitled to cross verify those details, if it deems fit. If the Company has reason to doubt the correctness of any details/information furnished by User or in case any information furnished by User is found incorrect, false or misleading then the Company shall be entitled to cancel or suspend the registration of User permanently or for such period as the Company deems fit. User shall not (a) select or use name, User ID, mobile number and/or mail id, of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; or (b) use a User id a name subject to any rights of a person other than User without appropriate authorization. The Company reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel User id in its discretion.
User agrees and understands that the Company shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for: a. Delivery of Product at wrong address furnished by User.
b. any loss and/or damage to User due to incorrect, incomplete and/or false information furnished by User; or
c. Any deficiency in payment of consideration payable towards the Products purchased on the Website.
User shall further be liable to be prosecuted and/or punished under applicable laws for furnishing false, incorrect, incomplete and/or misleading information to the Company.
VI. Representations and Warranties
User represents and warrants that User is the owner and/or authorised to share the information User gives on the Website. User confirms that the information is correct, complete, accurate, not misleading, does not violate any statutory enactment, notification, order, circular, policy, rules and regulations, is not injurious to any person and/or property.
- A. User understands that the Company does not have any control on accuracy of information / detail submitted by anybody on the Website and therefore agrees that the Company shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, cost, expenses etc due to inaccuracy of any detail / information submitted by User or anybody else on the Website.
- B. User agrees and undertakes that she/ he shall be solely responsible for his/her Information and confirms that information submitted by User:
a. is correct, complete, relevant and accurate.
b. does not "stalk" or otherwise harass another user;
- C. User confirms that he/she shall abide by all notices and all the terms and conditions (updated from time to time) contained and mentioned herein.
- D. User undertakes and confirms that User shall not use the Company’s website, services and/or materials therein for any purpose that is unlawful and/or prohibited by the terms of the Agreement and/or under any applicable laws, rulings, notifications, orders of any court or statutory authority. User shall not use the Website, services and/or materials therein in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden and/or impair the Website and/or any services therein and/or the network(s) connected to the Website and interfere with other User’s use and enjoyment of the Website and/or services therein.
- E. User shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any service on the Website, other Users’ Account(s), Computer systems and/or networks connected to the Website through hacking, phishing, password mining and/or any other means(whether now known or hereafter developed or invented). User shall not or shall not attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to User through the Website.
- F. User agrees and understands that she/ he is responsible for all of his/ her activity in connection with the services and accessing the Website. User shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Website and/ or services. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of User's right to access the Website.
- G. User may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other User. As a condition of use of this Website, User warrants to the Company that User will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions, notices and/ or by the applicable law. Also, User must not harass, intimidate or impersonate other User's or use any information obtained from the service in order to do so.
- H. Certain elements of the Website will contain material submitted by other Users. The Company disclaims its responsibility for the content, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material. Part of the Website contains advertising/other material submitted to the Company by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with applicable laws is exclusively on the advertisers and the Company will not be responsible for any claim, error, omission and/or inaccuracy in advertising material. The Company reserves the right to omit, suspend and/or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Website will be subject to the Company’s terms and conditions which are available on request.
VII. Cancellation of Order before Dispatch
- 1. The Company hereby informs User that User's receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify the Company's acceptance of User's order, nor does it constitute confirmation of the Company's offer to sell. The Company reserves the right at any time after receipt of User's order to accept or decline User's order for any reason.
- 2. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to User upon delivery to the common carrier.
- 3. The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Products listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and User's credit/ debit/ cash card charged. The Company shall issue a credit for the amount of the charge.
- 4."Cancel Order" can be placed anytime after booking of order but before status of order changes into "handed over for dispatch" on the Website.
VIII. Return Policy of Products after Dispatch
- 1. Applicable Only in case of defective, damage on arrival or what you have got is different from what you have ordered
- 2. All Products purchased from the Website enjoy fifteen (15) days Return Policy from the date of delivery.
- 3. Any Product, purchased from the Website, can be returned to the Company within fifteen (15) days of delivery on information & confirmation from Mr.B.Nagarajan in cell number 09443304062.
- 4. Any Product purchased from the Website can be returned to the Company only if the Product supplied by the Company is damaged, defective or the Product received is different from the Product that was ordered.
- 5. The User shall ensure that he/she does not accept the delivery of any Product whose original packaging is damaged or tampered in any manner.
- 6. The Company shall arrange for the replacement of the Product or refund of price of the Product along with shipping charges, if any, collected by the Company in the unlikely event of the Company being unable to replace the damaged or defective Product, on receipt of the product back from the customer
- 7. Any products having warranty if required will be serviced in accordance with respective manufacturer's warranty terms.
IX. Payment Terms
User shall be entitled to use his/her valid credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards, online banking facility to make payment against any transaction being effected at the Website. User shall be bound to use his/her own credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards, online banking accounts to make any payment. User undertakes and confirms that he/she would furnish correct, complete and accurate detail of credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards, online banking accounts and shall be solely responsible for any cost, expense, loss and/or damage which may suffer to User due to furnishing of wrong detail/ information relating to his/her credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards or online banking accounts.
The Company confirms that the detail provided by User in this regard shall be kept confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third party except to the extent required under the rules of any stock exchange and/or by applicable laws, regulations and/or processes of any government authority and/or in connection with any judicial process regarding any legal action, suit and/or proceeding arising out of and/or relating to this Agreement.
The Company captures certain information during the order process, including time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used to locate and identify individuals committing fraud. If any order is suspected to be fraudulent, all records will be submitted with or without a subpoena to all law enforcement agencies and to the credit/ debit/ cash card company for fraud investigation. The Company will cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to the full extent of the law.
The Company shall take all reasonable precautions to protect the information provided by the User. However, it is expressly provided and accepted by the User that the Company shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any third party action which results in the information provided by the User being exposed and/or misused by such third party who accessed such information without any authorization from the Company.
X. Refund PolicyAny cancellation/exchange in accordance with above terms qualifies for payment reversal.
- A. All eligible refunds against Cancellation of Orders by User before delivery of Product to User will be subject to deduction of 2% of the Product Price already paid (Transaction value) as Banking and Transaction charges and balance would be processed to be refunded to User. User understands and agrees to such deduction by putting Cancellation request for any Order before delivery of Product.
- B. Any eligible refund will be initiated by the Company, within seven (7) working days of receipt of Request for Cancellation of Order, in case of Cancellation before delivery of the Products, However, it will be credited to User’s bank /credit card/debit card account within such time as taken by banking channels to process refund transaction
- C. All refunds will be made out through crediting the account from which the payments were made.
The Company shall exercise all possible measures to ensure that any Product booked on the Website is shipped within seven (7) working days if it is off the shelf product from date of booking of order on the Website subject to successful realization of payment made against the said Order and availability of the Product(s). However, User understands and confirms that the Company shall not be held responsible for any delay in shipment of Product due to circumstances beyond the control of the Company, provided, the Company takes all required and necessary steps to ensure shipment of the Product within above mentioned timelines. If the product is to be made and delivered, the customers will be informed accordingly.
If User wishes to ship Products to different addresses, then User should book separate orders based on delivery addresses.
XII. Force Majeure
The Company shall not be liable for any failure and/or delay on its part in performing any of its obligation under this Agreement and/or for any loss, damage, costs, charges and expenses incurred and/or suffered by the User by reason there of if such failure and/or delay shall be result of or arising out of Force Majeure Event set out herein. Explanation: "Force Majeure Event" means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Company, including, without limitation, unavailability of any communication system, sabotage, fire, flood, earthquake ,explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockout, and/or industrial action of any kind, breakdown of transportation facilities, riots, insurrection, hostilities whether war be declared or not, acts of government, governmental orders or restrictions breakdown and/or hacking of the Website and/or contents provided for availing the Products and/or services under the Website, such that it is impossible to perform the obligations under the Agreement, or any other cause or circumstances beyond the control of the Company hereto which prevents timely fulfilment of obligation of the Company hereunder.
XIII. Warranty Disclaimer
User acknowledges that the Company has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding which User gain access to the Website and/ or services; what Products, content User accesses and/ or uploads, posts, emails, transmits and/ or otherwise contribute via the Website and/ or services; what effects the Products, content may have on User and/ or any third party; how User may interpret and/or use the Products and/or what actions User may take as a result of having been exposed to the Products and/or content. User releases the Company from all liability for User having acquired or not acquired Products, content through the Website and/ or services. The Website and/ or services may contain, or direct User to sites and/ or services containing, information that some people may find offensive and/or inappropriate. The Company makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through these websites and/ or services, and the Company will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency, or durability of the products, material contained in, or accessed or purchased through these websites and/ or services. The services, Products, materials, information, content, Website and/ or any software are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement except as provided in the Warranty Terms of the said Products given by respective manufacturer of the said Products. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to User.
The Website and/ or services contain views, opinions and recommendations of users of the Website and/ or Services, advertisers, third party information providers and organizations. The Website does not warrant, represent and/or endorse the correctness, authenticity, accuracy, completeness, reliability and/or validity of any opinion and/or other information displayed, uploaded, distributed, posted, emailed, transmitted and/ or otherwise contributed through the Website and/ or services by anybody other than the Company.